Avocados are already a superfood providing you with many of the key nutrients you need, but once you make it into guacamole it gets even better. I mean come on who doesn’t like guacamole?
Meanwhile, for the people who like guacamole feel free to check out this great recipe that will give you a great twist to the already great recipe.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- Juice of 2 medium limes
- 4 teaspoons cannabis olive oil
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped (optional)
In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to the texture that you would like it.
Add the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.